Well I felt a lot better after talking to one of my housemate..........
That day she just somehow messaged me at facebook and tell me that I can talk to her.........
So I take that and start telling my problems to her..........
Now, I'm good to go again.........
Well today it's and "extra" day, morning I thought it's Thursday already but I remember 2nd of March it's Friday then I look at my phone only realised hey.........it's still February.......
Stupid huh?xD
Laughed at myself literally........
@@
Hmmmm.........
Going back to Melaka this Friday hope can have a nice weekend there well.........
Part of me doesn't want to go back actually but I promised my housemate to fetch her back to Melaka so her parents can fetch her from there back to Muar........
And MOST importantly it's my mom's birthday this weekend........
Somehow it's the same date as my cousin which she's going to celebrate her 21st birthday this year........
=)
That it for February~~
March here I come~~
=)
No comments:
Post a Comment