In life we must appreciate what we have and shouldn't complain too much that our life isn't that good or wealthy...
People do make wrong choice sometimes...
And they surely do regret...
When you starting to regret, everything will be too late...
SO appreciate what we have got in this life...

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Cousin's Dinner~

I went back on Friday for my cousin's wedding dinner.......
Friday my friends all were tired so I drove back on the way........
During they sleep I drove to speed 160km/hr.........
LOL
My personal highest record I guess.......
Hehe.......

After reaching Melaka I brought them to my cousin's house for dinner there.......
Well Chinese's culture the bride should not meet the bridegroom one day before they officially get married.......
After eating us teens don't know what to do.......
Then I asked Aaron come and fetch us back play........

The next morning we went to eat Dim Sum for breakfast near Melaka Sentral........
With my relatives.......
After breakfast we have to go to my cousin's house again due to I am "assigned" to open the car door when my cousin reach the house........
It's another Chinese's culture......
The families' youngest son have the opportunity to open the door for the bride groom........

After that my family took picture with the bride groom.............
Then everyone back to rest for awhile.......

Night, dinner time!
The wedding dinner was held at "Holiday Inn"..........
Had an awesome meal.........
Derek got drunk by drinking red wine........
LOL!!!!
Ing Yih was already almost drunk already also........
=D
After that I fetch them to the seaside due to Derek requested me to bring him there.........
Before going to the seaside I thought of going to Movida to have a drink............
But it seems impossible.......
At the seaside, someone held a fishing competition there.........
Ing Yih went around and see what kind of fish the competitors get.........
While Derek sit down at a rock(dizzying I guess)............
After awhile I brought them back to my grandma house and overnight there.......
Due to my house was occupied by my relatives...........
D=

Then I went online for awhile......
My cousin sort of ask me to bring her out since it's boring there.........
But my friends all were already asleep and the other just drunk waked...........
So I didn't make it......
Then the next day is Mother's day~!
Which is today.......
Thought of bringing my grandma(mother side) out to eat lunch together with my family..........
But she says she's still full......
If she went out together with us I planned to celebrate Mother's day with her together with my mom.......
But too bad......
=/

After celebrating we went back to KL~
=D

Got to go now.............
Have my brother's mom to celebrate with some more.......
Tomorrow have to go to "Pasar Seni" for assignment.......
Have a nice day~~
=D)

No comments:

Post a Comment