In life we must appreciate what we have and shouldn't complain too much that our life isn't that good or wealthy...
People do make wrong choice sometimes...
And they surely do regret...
When you starting to regret, everything will be too late...
SO appreciate what we have got in this life...

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Complicated days~~

These days my buddy having some problem with his girl again..........
Because recently that girl's sickness came back..........
The sickness was there is a tumor in her brain pressing on some of her artery things like that and made her faint............
It came back after she just done her operation for sometime already...........
Well the girl and I never meet before but we're like best friends through online........
So she often ask me how's my buddy since they broke up..........
Sometimes I have problem she will also help me out............
Just that now she got this sickness it made her very pessimistic.........
Then when her sickness got back her brother told my buddy and he got worried/emotional thinking of way to do something for her.............
But since they are not in a relationship anymore they have this invisible obstacle between them..........
And it bothers they emotional..........

She start to get very emotional think of quite a lot of bad thoughts and my buddy comfort her quite a lot of times already she still acting the same..........
Then I chat with her trying to cheer her up like what he did but still.......
But she is trying to get better already I guess but I don't really know about their real thought and feeling about each other..........
Well I guess I know the girl really loves my buddy just that she don't want anything back just because of responsibility............
And my buddy is that type that will make it because of responsibility type of people..........

The more complicated part is currently the hospital suspect that tumor is malignant with means it might be a cancer.............
This make it a bigger deal already...........
Oh gosh..............
Wish them well.............
>_<

No comments:

Post a Comment