Yesterday I went to play badminton with my "brothers" in the morning, 11am........
The moment I step inside the court I look around finding for a friend that already reached there........
Then I realize something......I realize most of the badminton players in there are all with SMALL eyes (mata sepek)............
Well I don't know why but it's true.......3 out of 4 of them are all like that......Luckily my "brothers" aren't like this.......
LOL...........
After that we all went to have "brunch" at a stall we go most of the time, there got large ice kacang for RM2 only.......
The shop owner's son was like crazy type of people keep joke around with customers, fool around and so on........
So we order the ice kacang after we ate our food, but then he tell us "慢慢等" we all laugh at there cause we think he wasn't serious........
End up we wait for almost half an hour or so, only he say just now got a lot people ordered other drinks already........So you all really have to wait.......Pai seh ar, pai seh.........
And we waited for the ice kacang to be served........We all dip into it and one of my "brother" started to use toothpick to throw at everyone except me......=)
Since I was just sitting beside him and everyone else is sitting opposing him......
=D
I didn't join in the "fight" of cause.....=P
After that we all pay then we go back home, when we reached home, my friend tells me about this fake egg..........
Try to watch this video.....
After that I went to bath and wash my dirty clothes, and play whole day long........
That's all of yesterday.......
Enjoy everyone.......=D
You sure?Ling Dan so leng zai.Can judge badminton players by just like this meh?
ReplyDeleteDoesn't mean tennis players are not also.